Problems with Hosting Images

Once I had deployed my app to heroku, I had problems with missing files.

When looking on the inspector, an arror message occured stating that specific image files could not be found. I checked the file paths, and even re-exported the file and changed the location however this didn't work and I contiued to recieve the same error. I decided to ask Mar however he didn't know the solution to the problem.




After researching online, other people seemed to get the same error when there was a problem with the 'asset pipeline' however these seemed to be related to Ruby on Rails which I feel as though isn't relevant to my specific error. I felt as though the problem was something to do with the hosting and therefore decided that alternatively I could host my images online and link these images using a url - which worked successfully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unity Project 4: Ball platformer game

[Research] Traditional Poster Design (4CTA1214)