Gamespace: Landscape Progression

I imported the 'Nature Pack' into my Unity Gamespace from a website named 'Kenney' which has free assets that are available to download.


Nature Pack

Using these assets I began creating my landscape.


Landscape Scene View


Landscape Game View


When I was happy with my layout and design, I created a sphere that the player will control in the Gamespace.


Sphere in Scene View


Sphere in Game View
I decided to add materials and a skybox to my Gamespace to fit the theme of  'the sky', giving the player the sense that the platforms they are jumping onto are objects in the sky e.g. clouds. I recoloured Kenney's assets to give my Gamespace a more original feel.


Coloured world in Scene View

Coloured world in Game View


Bibliography & References
[1] https://kenney.nl/assets/nature-pack

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unity Project 4: Ball platformer game

[Research] Traditional Poster Design (4CTA1214)