Logo Design

I specifically wanted my logo to be an SG as these are my initials.
Therefore I attempted to a few different designs until I found the one that I liked.
For this post, I have put my logos on blackgrounds so that they are visible.

This was my original logo however I wanted to change this slightly as I feel as though it didn't fit the feel of my website and was too simple.




When creating this logo, I took into consideration my background and the type of style I wanted to go for. I was inspired by my favourite game FEZ as I really like what they did with the title of the game. If you look at their logo closely you can see the logo from both angles and really liked this effect.




I decided to put the S and the G at different angles as it resembles a butterfly. When you see my logo from a different angle it looks as though a butterfly is flapping it's wings which I believe fits well with my background.



I played around with the design of my previous logo and came up with a different version that included my brand colour however I liked the simplicity of the previous design especially since the background is quite busy.






Bibliography
LOGO VECTOR ONLINE 2018 (2018). Fez Game Logo. [Online] Available at: 
https://www.finam.club/fez-game-logo.html [Accessed: 11 December 2018]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unity Project 4: Ball platformer game

[Research] Traditional Poster Design (4CTA1214)