Independent Learning Journey - Careers Meeting: Internship Advice

I booked a careers appointment with Jo which I attended on Friday 5th regarding an internship that I would like to apply to for my placement year.

The internship is with Disney in the area of Interactive User Experience and Design for 2019/20.
The job sounded really interesting and with Disney being such a well-known company would look great on my CV for future work prospects.

After looking at the job summary, Jo wrote down some key words and phrases that were used in order to make my CV better match the job description. She also helped me think about my cover letter and what to include.

I plan to make some edits to my CV and book another careers appointment once I have written a cover letter in case there are some improvements that I could make before sending my application.


Selfie with Jo

I received a stamp for attending this careers meeting.


Stamp 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unity Project 4: Ball platformer game

[Research] Traditional Poster Design (4CTA1214)