Typeface

I wanted my website to have a font that fits the look and feel of the site and therefore decided on the font 'monda'. This is the same font I used in my mockups to gain a better idea of what the font will look like on my actual website.

Monda is a sans-serif font designed by Vernon Adams, I decided to choose this font because I like the clarity of the characters, which is important because if the font isn't clear this could make my portfolio difficult to read. Furthermore, I like this font as it has a robotic but modern feel due to the letters being rounded ever so slightly but not enough to make this font 'cute' which I feel is appropriate for the use of a portfolio.

This font family is free to use across the internet and therefore can be used for commercial use.



I selected this font from the google fonts website and embedded this into my code by using the code provided.

I edited my CSS so that all the font used in the body of my website would be in Monda and if this font couldn't be loaded on someones device the next defaulted font would be Arial.



Bibliography
1001 FONTS. (n.d.). Monda Font Family. [Font] [Online] Available at: https://www.1001fonts.com/monda-font.html [Accessed: 14 December 2018]
GOOGLE FONTS. (n.d.). Monda. [Embedded Link] [Online] Available at: https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Monda [Accessed: 14 December 2018]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unity Project 4: Ball platformer game

[Research] Traditional Poster Design (4CTA1214)