For the training page instead of photographic imagery for each course, I have decided to create illustrations on Adobe Illustrator. My reasons for this was due to the unavaliability of suitable images in this industry. A large majority of images were very 'stocky' and fake which is not what the business should be percieved as. Therefore to avoid sourcing images drawing simple outlined Illustrations represents a clean, clear and trustworthy service due to the clarity of the lines. *All Illustrations have been drawn by myself on Adobe Illustrator
To use react.js with my website, I needed to edit my package.json file to enable this. I chnaged my script so that the package.json would start the app.js script and the react-scripts. I added react, react-dom and react-scripts as depencies so that they would be installed when using 'npm install' in the terminal. I tested my package.json script with a .json validator to make sure that what I had written was correct which would ensure less errors would potentially occur. I added the react scripts to my HTML files to ensure that I could use react within that HTML file. I wanted to add a like button to my portfolio pages with the intention of developing this later on. I used a basic like button script found on the react.js website however I wanted to improve it's functionality and apperance. This script creates a constant variable 'e' which creates a react element. A class is createdwhich uses this component and sets the state of the button to ...
This script opens and closes the door panel by setting the boolean value in the animator panel to true or false depending on whether the conditions fit whether the door needs to be open or closed. If the conditions for either are met, either the open or closed animation for the door is played in the game. DoorOpenClosed script This script works based on whether the player has collided with the door or not. If the player has the door open animation is triggered, if they have not the door continues to be closed or the door close animation is triggered by setting the boolean value to either true or false. DoorOpenForPlayer script
Comments