[Part 2] Final Blog Post - Overall Evaluation Report (4CTA1214)

I decided to create an interactive poster based on a space theme because I wanted my museum to show objects that were futuristic and therefore continued with the idea that in the future the Earth had become so polluted that it had become uninhabitable - therefore the objects in the Science museum had to be moved on board a spaceship while humans find a new planet to live on.

My poster has a cartoon style that I aimed to attract the attention of a younger audience but at the same time is mature enough to be liked by an older audience. In my poster I have only used minimal text as I believe this is more suitable than writing long paragraphs - as it could loose the audiences attention.

Overall, I believe my project turned out really well considering the time frame that was tasked. My planning went well and lead me to decide my final idea quickly - meaning that I could start my project immediately. This project was definitely enjoyable, I especially enjoyed being able to experiment and use Actionscript3 alongside my illustrations.

I did face a few errors while creating my project however many of these problems were sorted before my final project solution was created. I believe my navigation worked well apart from the navigation to start however this was only a minor issue. My final project was definitely functional as an interactive poster and served it's purpose well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unity Project 4: Ball platformer game

[Research] Traditional Poster Design (4CTA1214)