Gamespace: Exported Final Build


Overall I am very pleased with my Gamespace as it includes the elements that we talked about in class and includes additional features that were not covered. It looks professional and is fun to travel in this Gamespace. My final build meets my original concept idea's well with the time frame that was given.


Improvements from User Testing

I attempted to incorporate the additional features mentioned in my user testing, however when attempting to change the camera so that the screen moves with the ball made my Gamespace spin. I attempted many other ways of achieving the result I wanted however this was not possible.

Although I did incorporate all the audio elements that I wanted to include in my Gamespace. This included whenever the player was near a rain cloud enemy, a rain sound would play. The volume would increase the closer the player was to the object and decrease when the player moved away from the object. I was especially pleased with this result.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unity Project 4: Ball platformer game

Reflective Post

[Research] Traditional Poster Design (4CTA1214)