Business Cards: Near-Field Communication Research

As there is the upcoming Workfest networking event, I was thinking about how I can make myself stand out.

While searching through my LinkedIn feed, a video caught my eye about digital business cards using Near-field Communication. This is such a cool concept and project and I definitely want to give it a try!


Therefore I searched for Loann Boudin and realised he had an instructables page. After looking through Loann's page, I found that he had liked an instructable from 2 years ago about Digital Business Cards using NFC.


Bibliography
INSTRUCTABLES (...) Digital Business Card With NFC. [Online] Available at: https://www.instructables.com/id/Digital-Business-Card-With-NFC/. [Accessed: 10 October 2018].

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unity Project 4: Ball platformer game

[Research] Traditional Poster Design (4CTA1214)