Portfolio Site: Portfolio Site Design & Basic Content Decisions

Julian spoke about these types of website design during our mobile & web application design lecture.
I am interested in making a website that can be shown on mobile and web instead of making an mobile app - as this may be more difficult for employers to access compared to a website.

Therefore my aim is to make a mobile responsive website that is single scrolling and has parallax features. If I can incorporate P5.JS or three.JS this would be great!


We discussed site hierarchies and what was the most important aspects of a portfolio site.
Although I believe that the content is the most important, a landing page usually comes first when building a website.

Therefore I have decided that my hierarchy will be as follows:

1. Landing Page/Portfolio (Depending on design)
2. About
3. Portfolio
4. Contact (Blog, contact information, social media etc.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo Design

Bootstrap Template