Independent CV Research: 10 Amazing Designer Resumes that Passed Google’s Bar

I was researching into different CV's and looked through an article named, "10 Amazing Designer Resumes that Passed Google’s Bar" this article was interesting as the resumes in this article weren't really fancy however they looked nice visually. I specifically liked Rachel Schmitz's resume, the lines caught my eye and the turquoise bar really adds to the aesthetics of the CV.


I already have a CV however I am considering moving this CV over from Microsoft Word to Indesign, so that I can be even more creative and not be restricted by Word.

Bibliography
MEDIUM (...) 10 Amazing Designer Resumes that Passed Google’s Bar. [Online] Available at: https://medium.com/@bestfolios/10-amazing-designer-resumes-that-passed-googles-bar-deedb315ec47. [Accessed: 9 October 2018].

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo Design

Bootstrap Template