Miam Miam: Problems Communicating

As the deadline was approaching, I initially contacted Senad via LinkedIn as I didn't have his contact details (E-mail, Slack, Skype etc.) however as it got closer to Christmas it became quite difficult to communicate.




Once I had recieved Senad's e-mail, I e-mailed him my brief ready for him to view the next day when he was in the office, however I didn't get a response. 

I was invited to the UH/MiamMiam Slack group where I messaged Senad further however I again didn't recieve a response. I understood that I had messaged Senad on Christmas Eve and therefore he was most likely not in the office on this date. When I did recieve a response after I had sent another message it was the 27th and asked whether he would like to see the mood board I had prepared for him to see. The day after (December 28th) he asked me to sent it to him, which I did on Slack. I didn't recieve a response which may have been due to preparation for New Years Eve/Day and therefore sent Senad another message on January 2nd after New Years Day. I again didn't recieve a response and therefore e-mailed Senad instead on January 3rd.

Communicating via Slack was difficult even though this is more of an instant messaging app compared to an e-mail thread. Senad informed me that he doesn't recieve Slack notifications and therefore recieves an e-mail telling him that he has a Slack message.





After this Senad replied and we organised a Skype call. We spoke on January 4th where Senad gave me feedback on my mood board and the questions mentioned in the brief.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo Design

Bootstrap Template