Ocado: Microsite Research

I decided to look at the already-existing microsites that Ocado had designed for other World Food's.
Each microsite varies in size and style depending on which cuisine the site is for. 

All of the microsites seem to share some aspects in common:
  • Image for a header with writing overlayed explaining what the cuisine is
  • Different sections for different relating to that specific cuisine
  • Includes a food cupboard and offers
  • Some include the flag of that country
  • Some have menu's while others have a navigation bar or have images used to navigate different sections
  • Images that relate to that cuisine







I searched on the mobile version on the site for a microsite that had been designed for mobile view however I only found one for the Italian cuisine. As the buttons are listed this takes up a lot of room which I don't want to do with my microsite.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo Design

Bootstrap Template