Ocado: Mood board Feedback

I recieved feedback from Micheal and Char about my mood board.
Char seemed to be confused bby my thought process however Micheal saw that I was thinking in the right direction. Some of the feedback did seem contridictory however collectively this will help me improve my overall design of the microsite.

The overall message I got from this feedback was:
  • Colour palette - Good choice (Limit the amount of colours going to be used)
  • Typography - Good choice (Both like moe font, rather than the traditional font)
  • Food Photography - Contridicts each other slightly, avoid beige colours (Use only top-down imagery/far away)
  • Cultural Photography - My intention with this photography was to just use a couple of images for the header so that the site has a cultural aspect to it (to be consistent with the already-existing microsites in the cusine section)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo Design

Bootstrap Template