Evaluation: Flash Project

I believe that my project went very well, I had good time management skills which allowed me to complete my project to a high standard.

Overall, I am pleased with my result however there were some compromises that I had to take in order to finish the project in the time frame given.

These included:
  • Adding sound to the scenes that included the phone and school bell ringing as this would have made the project more life-like
  • Hacking my mouse so that I could use a different object or button to navigate through my scenes instead of my standard mouse (This idea was mentioned in my concept sketch/idea)
  • Animating the speech bubbles so that they are not just static graphics and are more interesting -drawing the users attention to the story-line
  • Having different types of navigation (I added a couple of types but more could have been done to make my project interactive)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unity Project 4: Ball platformer game

[Research] Traditional Poster Design (4CTA1214)