ACE Presentation Preparation: Urban Pinterest Mood Board

I created a Pinterest board where I included pictures of urban art and other images that appeared after searching the word "Urban". I specifically created this mood board with the intent of gaining a closer insight into my target audience. The brief states that the consumer is young and urban. By researching and understanding what is considered "urban" allows me to incorporate this into my design so that my instant coffee brand will appeal to this audience.
The colours used in urban art etc. are very bold, bright colours and include abstract or graffiti-like designs. Therefore taking this research into consideration, I will make sure to use bright bold colours with a modern design approach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unity Project 4: Ball platformer game

[Research] Traditional Poster Design (4CTA1214)