ACE Assessment Centre: Arriving at Watford

We met at forum at 8:30 to take the coach at 9:00 as two coaches were stuck at Welham Green and London Colney we decided to share the bus with the Engineering students who were also participating in the activities in the assessment centre. 


On the coach with Ollie

When we arrived at Watford stadium we were taken to the Sir Elton John suite where we were briefed for the day.

 




This was the view of the stadium from the Sir Elton John suite.



Sophie briefed us on our assessment centre day, activities and feedback and how to understand the grid system on the printouts that were given.



I was in group 31 which meant that I had the interview exercise from 10:00 - 11:00 in the gallery while the rest of my class in group 30 had the presentation exercise. From 11:00 - 12:00 I had the presentation exercise in box 10, then at 12:00 - 13:00 I joined the rest of my class where both groups had to participate in the group exercise in box FX Pro and 18/19. As our class were split into two, I was in box FX Pro with my group.




I received a stamp for attending and participating in the assessment centre's exercises.

Stamp 9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo Design

Bootstrap Template