ACE Assessment Centre: Interview & Feedback

The interview exercise was the first activity that my group had to complete at the assessment centre.
I found this exercise the most challenging as I struggled to explain situations where the question related to a scenario that has happened previously. Although I practised using the STAR technique the day before my interview, I wasn't able to easily use this during the interview. I didn't relate the company to the answers I gave during the interview and felt unprepared.

I found it difficult to come up with a question to ask the interviewer and made the mistake of asking about Ogilvy's design process due to being nervous.

On reflection, I could have given myself more time to practice answering interview questions as I always struggle with interviews.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo Design

Bootstrap Template